This is a CHROME ADDON, UI is written in Angular 4, this is currently being reviewed will share the link when it’s live 🙂 Repository is private…
This is a Q-A app that allows users to predict the events. So at the time of answering we don’t know if the answer is right or wrong. It’s a fantastic app that uses FACEBOOK GRAPH API and WP REST API 🙂 Repository for this is private
Participated in ANGULARATTACK HACKATHON to develop app in 48 hours 🙂 It was a lot of fun 😀 Some reviews attached 🙂 This app is not working coz backend isn’t hosted anymore. This is where I came to to about the wonderful Angular CLI 🙂
This is an ecommerce app that runs on WordPress with WooCommerce as a theme. This is from the beta days of angular 2 days.
pootle page builder has been a great plugin to develop a pleasant UI. And we still add new features to it and do new version in about every quarter.
What does pootle page builder do?
pootle page builder helps create beautiful multi column pages in WP admin end with multiple rows with parallax, background videos and much.
What’s cool about pootle page builder?
pootle page builder is a work of art, elegant user-friendly user interface, very well integrated with WordPress and designed with a subtle color scheme to match WordPress admin and to make users feel like home while using the pootle page builder. It’s very extensible and comes with tons of hooks to add or remove stuff as needed. Code is beautifully written, optimised and secure and rated by scrutinizer code inspector.
Any challenges with pootle page builder?
In pootle page builder we wanted to display all paid add ons to add more features to the pootle page builder in an admin page. Initially we did it by parsing RSS from pootlepress website but they wanted to make their RSS feeds private, so we used github gh-pages branch to store add ons data served on request.
Also, we were initially using jQuery UI tabs, dialogs and sliders etc. but because of it’s widespread use and wide range of themes, we kept getting styling issues in beta versions, So we devloped our own jQuery widgets to handle dialogs, tabs and slider with custom prefixes and it works like a charm till date. 🙂
How is pootle page builder developed/structured?
pootle page builder has following components:
- User can create multiple rows in pages.
- There is row setting panel with setting arranged in tabs, here are the settings to set background video, background images, parallax and even full width rows in all themes.
- Row settings tabs and controls can be filtered by hooks.
- In rows one can have as much as as 10 columns.
- These columns can contain multiple content blocks.
- Each content block has a tiny MCE editor to edit the contents in content block, also there are other settings organised tabs that allow setting transparent background, text color, curved corners and much more.
- Content settings tabs and controls can be filtered too.
Can I see pootle page builder User Interface?
Aye! Check this video out 😉